With Bandicam screen recorder you can video record a certain area on a PC screen, or you can record a program which uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam screen recorder works with a high compression ratio, whilst keeping the video quality close to the original and Bandicam provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Bandicam game recorder can record DirectX/OpenGL programs, like Fraps.
-Because Bandicam compresses the file, the recorded file size is much smaller than the original.
- The recorded file can be uploaded to YouTube without any conversion in either 720p or 1080p full HD video.
- With the Auto Complete Recording function, you can record 24 hours of video.
- You can record high quality video at resolutions of up to 2560x1600.
VIDEO-RECORDING of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Webcam, and computer screen
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1 and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Improved the recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder.
- Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
- Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
- Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
- AMD APP H.264 encoder
IMAGE-CAPTURING of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
FRAME RATE control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS) / FPS limit
Key features of Bandicam:
- Bandicam can record DirectX/OpenGL programs like Fraps (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record video at resolutions of up to 2560×1600 in high quality
- You will experience much less lag than with other capture programs (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD)
- Bandicam is now able to save videos and images into different folders.
- Added the ‘Mono’ option for professional mono devices/microphones.
- Bugs fixed
- The ‘Failed to initialize codec’ error occurred when the NVENC codec was used on some games (Outlast).
- The Keyframe interval function of the H264 (CPU) encoder didn’t work properly.
- The webcam preview function didn’t work properly on some games. (GTA: San Andreas).
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Download BandiCam Pro v.126.96.36.1995 disini